This, my friends, is a gluten free, honey sweetened, collagen added, chocolate chip cookie. And guess what? My kids approve!
- 1 cup butter – half melted
- 1/2 cup peanut-butter – or other nut butter
- 1 cup honey
- 4 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen – blue canister – read more about collagen here
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp pure vanilla
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/4 cup Jovial Gluten Free Flour blend (150 grams)
- 4 1/2 cups gluten free quick oats
- 1 1/2 cups Enjoy Life chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350*. Mix together butter, peanut-butter, collagen, honey and eggs until smooth. Add vanilla, salt, baking soda, baking powder and flour. Mix well. Stir in oatmeal and chocolate chips. Line cookie pans with parchment paper. Using a 1.5 inch cookie scoop, scoop out cookies on to parchment paper. Bake at 350* for 7 – 10 minutes or until light brown.